Looking for adventure and a lot of fun?
Join the kitesurf retreat on the beautiful beaches of southern Italy!
wednesday 05th – monday 10th August 2015
Gizzeria is one of the best spot to learn kitesurf in Italy.
Located in the beautiful coast of Calabria, with his huge and sandy beach, and his warm and blu water, it's perfect to train your kite control outside and inside the water.
(nearest airport Lamezia Terme – SUF, nearest train station Lamezia Terme)
Kitesurfing is not just a sport... It's a beach lifestyle.
During the retreat you will learn the right techniques to fly with a kite on the beach and, when you're ready, to dive into the water.
In the morning, waiting for the wind, you will discover Calabria's coast thanks to amazing Catamarn trips.
Requirements: feel comfortable in the water! No strength, no crazy swimming skills, no background of windsurfing. Just willing to have fun!
- Italian breakfast on the beach
- Catamaran trips every morning, discovering diferent beaches along the coast
- Lunch break
- Basic course of Kitesurfing with Bianca Forzano
- Dinner and parties on the beach
WHAT IS INCLUDED in the price?
- transport from/to Airport or Train station
- catamarn trips
- kite lessons, basic course
- accommodation in a double room, in the guest house "Torre dei Cavalieri"
- lunch and dinner at B Club on the beach
- entrance to the night beach parties at B Club
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- flight or train to Lamezia Terme
- travel insurance
For additional INFO and BOOKINGS write an email to Bianca Forzano
at firstname.lastname@example.org - email object: "PinkTrotters Calabria"
NB: you can extend to one week more if you like, to keep going with your kite session! Just ask for a quote!