Let's get together to discover a bit of the EXPO Milano 2015, tasting real Indonesian cuisine!
Expo Milano 2015 examines human history through the lens of two aspects of food production
: traditional cultural values and the use of new technologies. These two aspects do not stand apart, but are very much interconnected. Besides being an opportunity for industry players to meet, the Universal Exposition is part of a cultural journey that aims to highlight the changes that the entire population of the planet is currently facing.
So, Expo Milano seems to be the perfect place where we can meet and enjoy a typical foreign dinner.
- That's why, on 16th September we are going to discover Indonesian Cuisine @ the Indonesia Pavillon, are you ready to meet new people and experience something different? We are!
- Before dinner, we are going to explore Korea, Malaysia and other Pavilions, CUTTING THE LINES, of course! VIP treatment for our beloved Pinktrotters!
- During our dinner we will draw lots to see who will be the 2 lucky Pinktrotters who'll win a pair of Susana Traça super cool sandals.
In fact, Susana Traça
chooses Expo 2015 to present a preview of her new creation, Milho Step: model icon of the new Spring Summer 2016 collection, made of banana fiber
, has been presented during the inauguration of the Angola Pavilion.
has two souls, the African
, where her roots lie, and the Italian
, homeland of her brand, and they come to life in this sandal, made of banana fiber, which is a typical African fruit, made by the expert hands of the best craftsmen in Veneto, key example of Made in Italy.
Milho Step is a preview of Susana Traça's next collection, which will be presented at the Milan Fashion Week in September 2015!Please CONFIRM your presence by booking your ticket clicking the "JOIN NOW" button + sending an EMAIL to email@example.com, object: "Southeast Asia Dinner @ Expo" within 14th September indicating your shoes number (after paying for the ticket).
- What about the Arid Zones Cluster, do you want to discover it as well? If we will have enough time we would go there for sure!
Did you know?
The arid and semi-arid zones cover 50 percent of the earth surface. They are those regions where there is a problem of constant lack of water and soil erosion and where climate change always creates new challenges. Women
's are often at the center of the interventions. In these areas they are often the protagonist of the productive activity, from growing children to transporting water, as well as the cultivation of local cereals.
The theme exhibition is accompanied by artistic photographs. Inaccessible places, characterized by breath-taking panoramas, are overflown by a small aero plane that captures images of the deserts that change color and come to life: the oasis, cultivations, nomads, caravans, camels and ancient cities become animated!
Please CONFIRM your presence by booking your ticket clicking the "JOIN NOW" button + sending an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org, object: "Southeast Asia Dinner @ Expo" within 14th September indicating your shoes number (after paying for the ticket).
Let's recap, what's included in the price?
- Expo Evening ticket
- Mini Tour of the Expo ( we don't want you to be worn out at the end of the night!)
- Indonesian Dinner
- Chance to win a pair of Susana Traça shoes - two of you will win!