Let's discover a bit of the EXPO Milano 2015 altogether, enjoying real Spanish tapas!
Expo Milano 2015 is the Universal Exhibition that Milan, Italy, will host from May 1 to October 31, 2015. Over this six-month period, Milan will become a global showcase where more than 140 participating countries will show the best of their technology that offers a concrete answer to a vital need: being able to guarantee healthy, safe and sufficient food
for everyone, while respecting the Planet and its equilibrium.
- The Pinktrotters are going to be there on 9th September 2015 to enjoy a real and tasty Belgian dinner @ Belgium Pavillon! Do you want to join? Looking forward to meeting you there ladies!
- Before sitting at our table we will also discover Germany, Belgium and other Pavilions!
- During our dinner we will draw lots to see who will be the 2 lucky Pinktrotters who'll win a pair of Susana Traça Running Strike shoes! What else?! Hope you like it!
In fact, Susana Traça chooses Expo 2015 to present a preview of her new creation, Milho Step: model icon of the new Spring Summer 2016 collection, made of banana fiber
, has been presented during the inauguration of the Angola Pavilion
has two souls, the African
, where her roots lie, and the Italian
, homeland of her brand, and they come to life in this sandal, made of banana fiber, which is a typical African fruit, made by the expert hands of the best craftsmen in Veneto, key example of Made in Italy.
Milho Step is a preview of Susana Traça's next collection, which will be presented at the Milan Fashion Week in September 2015!Please CONFIRM your presence by booking your ticket clicking the "JOIN NOW" button + sending an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org, object: "European Dinner @ Expo" within 6th September indicating your shoes number (after paying for the ticket).
Let's recap, what's included in the price?
- Expo Evening ticket
- Mini Tour of the Expo ( we don't want you to be worn out at the end of the night!)
- Belgian dinner
- Chance to win a pair of Susana Traça shoes - two of you will win!